Steps to Apply
Application to all Cook School of Intercultural Studies programs requires the following:
- Apply Online. An application fee of $65 (non-refundable) must accompany the application. Pay online through the online application or submit a check payable to Biola University.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. If enrolled at the time application is filed, be sure to request transcripts of work finished to date and final transcripts upon completion of your course of study. Transcripts must be official, that is, mailed directly from your college or university in a sealed envelope or sent electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse. Send to: Biola University Office of Graduate Admissions, 13800 Biola Avenue, La Mirada, CA 90638. Final approval for admission is contingent on receiving an official transcript.
- Submit references.
- Please submit references as indicated in your online application.
- Complete essays as indicated in the application. The number of essays may vary depending upon program. They are typically 1-2 page typewritten statements submitted with the application. The intent of the essays are to assist you in considering how God has led your Christian journey and how He is leading you to study with us at this time. The essays also allow the admissions committees to understand your Christian journey, gifts, and potential for ministry.
- Track your application status at any time. You do not have to complete the application in one sitting. You can complete a portion and finish at a later time. Your information will be saved. You will be asked to create a user name and a password when you apply to guarantee confidentiality and you will receive a personalized identification number.
- Track your application status by logging in here.